Janice Porter is a seasoned training specialist, focusing on how to authentically build relationships and communicate effectively, online and offline. Her training programs empower business professionals, entrepreneurs, sales teams, commissioned sales people, and job seekers to leverage the power of LinkedIn to maximize sales and connect with the network they need.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- On LinkedIn, your headline, summary and work experience are the key pieces
- LinkedIn summary – who are you, what makes you tick, what makes you passionate about what you do
- A LinkedIn messaging strategy is important
- Does number of connections matter?
- How not to spam on LinkedIn
- How to turn relationships into business
- Think about sending physical thank you cards
- Make it about the other person when you talk to people
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- Use promo code ‘BBO’ for a discount on services
- Twitter – @JanicePorter
Have YOU ever wanted to have your own podcast? If so, be sure to check out Podcasters’ Paradise. I have been a member since before the site actually launched. If you have any interest in podcasting and want a great resource, this is it. They have over 200 video tutorials to help you Create, Grow and Monetize a podcast along with a great community of experienced and newer podcasters.
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!