Craig Ballantyne is a Productivity & Success Transformation Coach from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He is the author of The Perfect Day Formula: How to Own the Day and Control Your Life. Craig has been contributing to Men’s Health magazine since 2000, and in 2001, he created the popular home workout program, Turbulence Training.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to become more productive and successful in your business
- The customer avatar exercise
- Building a successful business with the “chess board” analogy
- How to start a successful business with less than $2,000
- How to handle the “idea fairy”
- The “can I make $100,000+ with this business” test
- Control what you can, cope with what you can’t, and concentrate on what counts
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- FreePerfectDayBook – free book!
- Twitter – @CraigBallantyne
Have YOU ever wanted to have your own podcast? If so, be sure to check out Podcasters’ Paradise. I have been a member since before the site actually launched. If you have any interest in podcasting and want a great resource, this is it. They have over 200 video tutorials to help you Create, Grow and Monetize a podcast along with a great community of experienced and newer podcasters.
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!