Sarah Santacroce is a LinkedIn Specialist & Online Presence Mentor who helps people convert their online presence into paying clients. She’s also the creative brain behind the LinkedIn Challenge, an event that has helped over 1600 people to improve their knowledge about using LinkedIn for business. Sarah has helped hundreds of clients from all over the world breathe life into their LinkedIn profiles.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Using LinkedIn to get new clients
- Using LinkedIn essentially as a business directory
- Step one – grow your network
- Quality vs. quantity
- Meet through LinkedIn, communicate through LinkedIn
- Create content that helps position you as an expert in your field
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
Have YOU ever wanted to have your own podcast? If so, be sure to check out Podcasters’ Paradise. I have been a member since before the site actually launched. If you have any interest in podcasting and want a great resource, this is it. They have over 200 video tutorials to help you Create, Grow and Monetize a podcast along with a great community of experienced and newer podcasters.
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!