Joe Apfelbaum is the CEO and co-founder of Ajax Union, a digital marketing agency based in Brooklyn. He is a public speaker, certified Google Trainer, published business author, and host of the popular podcast CEO Mojo. Joe enjoys speaking and writing about a broad range of business topics in his seminars, webinars and articles.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Maximizing your online marketing spend
- How to grow from Average Joe to CEO
- Using LinkedIn for lead generation
- It’s not about having a great idea, it’s about having great execution
- Getting lucky vs. working a plan
- Benefits of having a side hustle in addition to your main hustle
- Why you might not want to be in the “emergency business”
- How to identify a side hustle that works for you (great stuff here!!)
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- Book – Think and Grow Rich
- Book – The Miracle Morning
- Book – Getting Things Done
- Book – Traction
- Book – Scaling Up
- Book – Man’s Search for Meaning
- Twitter – @JoeApfelbaum
Have YOU ever wanted to have your own podcast? If so, be sure to check out Podcasters’ Paradise. I have been a member since before the site actually launched. If you have any interest in podcasting and want a great resource, this is it. They have over 200 video tutorials to help you Create, Grow and Monetize a podcast along with a great community of experienced and newer podcasters.
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!