Matthew Paulson is the founder of MarketBeat.com, a media company committed to making real-time financial information available to investors at all levels. MarketBeat publishes a daily investment newsletter to more than 400,000 subscribers and its network of financial news websites attracts more than 5 million visitors each month.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Make it easy for people to digest information
- How to make your business sustainable
- Using e-mail to grow your business
- The 10 year plan to financial freedom
- How to create a future income for yourself
- Do what I do, not what I tell you to do
- Be a person of influence first and then figure out what you are going to sell people
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- Business Brilliant by Lewis Schiff
- Twitter – @MatthewDP
Have YOU ever wanted to have your own podcast? If so, be sure to check out Podcasters’ Paradise. I have been a member since before the site actually launched. If you have any interest in podcasting and want a great resource, this is it. They have over 200 video tutorials to help you Create, Grow and Monetize a podcast along with a great community of experienced and newer podcasters.
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!