In today’s episode, Charlie interviews Ty Crandall, an honorary Baby Boomer, internationally known speaker, author, and business credit expert. With over 16 years of financial experience, Ty is recognized as an authority in business credit building, he is the author of Perfect Credit and Business Credit Decoded, and has been featured by Entrepreneur and Inc. magazines.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Build a credit profile and score for your business.
- Find out the proper steps to take to establish business credit successfully.
- How your business can carry its own weight and qualify for credit or financing without needing a personal guarantee.
- Substantially increase your capacity for credit and ensure you are not personally liable.
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- CreditSuite.com – Ty’s website
- CreditSuite.com/Boomer – Free resource for podcast listeners: Four steps of building business credit that’s linked to EIN, and not SSN.
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!