In today’s episode, Charlie interviews Tracy Goodwin, an honorary Baby Boomer, and the Owner of Captivate the Room. She started speaking and winning awards at the age of 12, and worked as a professional actor for many years.
Tracy is an expert in voice technique, presentation, and storytelling skills. She loves building massive confidence in people, and helping them find their core message.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How being vulnerable as a speaker can affect your listeners.
- The power of storytelling: “You can tell a story, or you can tell a story and change lives.”
- “Start before you’re ready. Just go.”
- Share your message, because there’s someone out there who needs to hear that exact message.
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- CapitvateTheRoom.com – Tracy’s website
- Tracy@CaptivateTheRoom.com – Tracy’s email
- Freedom Hackers Mastermind – a Facebook group to network with other entrepreneurs.
- Marie Forleo – create a business and life you love
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!