In today’s episode, Charlie interviews Maria Keckler, an honorary Baby Boomer who works with passion and action-driven leaders, entrepreneurs, and organizations that are ready to move to the next level of influence, productivity, and success. Maria is also the author of Bridge Builders: How Superb Communicators Get What They Want in Business and in Life.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Focus on the audience you want to reach, and communicate effectively.
- Getting clear on your goal(s) can foster effective communication.
- “What got you here will not get you there.”
- Build a business that will fit the lifestyle you envision.
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- Maria@MariaKeckler.com – Maria’s email
- MariaKeckler.com – Maria’s website
- Bridge Builders: How Superb Communicators Get What They Want in Business and in Life – Maria’s book
- Canva.com – for designing content
- Good to Great – book by Jim Collins
- Talk Like TED – book by Carmine Gallo
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!