On today’s episode of The Boomer Business Owner, Charlie interviews Honorary Baby Boomer and Mavens & Moguls CEO, Paige Arnof-Fenn.
Paige Arnof-Fenn helps companies large and small utilize top freelance marketing talent to help grow and promote their businesses online.
Her clients include Microsoft, Virgin, Colgate, and The New York Times.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How Paige used her CMO experience to start her own marketing company
- How to promote your business with a network of virtual marketers and highly skilled marketing talent
- Why your website needs to be mobile-responsive in 2015
- How to leverage LinkedIn to grow your business and connect with more clients and prospects
- The importance of rebranding throughout your career
- “Being invisible is a really bad marketing strategy.”
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- MavensAndMoguls.com – Paige’s website
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!