On today’s episode of The Boomer Business Owner, Charlie interviews Honorary Baby Boomer and three-time NY York Times bestselling author Tucker Max.
Tucker Max helps non-writers and busy entrepreneurs write and self publish a book without typing a single word.
As the CEO of Book in a Box, he’s committed to giving voices to those who’ve always wanted to write a book, but didn’t have the time or expertise to do so.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why Tucker only lasted 3 weeks at his first job out of law school
- How Tucker sold millions of copies of his book I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell
- How Tucker turned his writing success into a successful business venture
- How to get your book ideas written and published with Book in a Box
- How to make money when you self publish a book, even if you don’t sell many copies
- “Your book should read like someone has tapped into your brain and put your thoughts on paper exactly how you would think them.”
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!