On today’s episode of The Boomer Business Owner, Charlie interviews Baby Boomer and career transition expert Catherine Morgan.
Catherine Morgan is an author, consultant, and career coach specializing in career transitions.
She helps her clients develop winning business strategies, increase their accountability, and successfully transition into a career they love.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to move forward when you’re feeling stuck in your career
- Why not everyone is meant to be a business owner
- The most important questions to ease career transitions and ensure you’re on the right path
- “It’s an artificial distinction to separate the person from the professional.”
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- www.PointAToPointBTransitions.com – Catherine’s website
- Re-Launch You: Discovering Your Point B and Embracing Possibility – Catherine’s book
- Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port
- Body of Work by Pamela Slim
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!