On today’s episode of The Boomer Business Owner, Charlie interviews Baby Boomer and Virtual Assistant strategist Kathy Goughenour.
Kathy Gougenhenour specializes in helping people become Virtual Assistants, build a VA business, and profit from skills they already have.
An experienced VA herself, Kathy’s expertise and programs have been featured in The Huffington Post, All You Magazine, and The Wealthy Freelancer.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why Baby Boomers are particularly suited to VA work
- How to build a business by taking a VA training program
- How to manage multiple VAs and online business managers
- Step by step instructions for starting and growing your own VA business
- How to specialize as a niche VA
- “Think first about what you REALLY want to do, whom you want to serve, and how you can help them.”
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- www.ExpertVATraining.com – Kathy’s website (for starting your own business)
- www.Hootsuite.com – for social media automation
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!