On today’s episode of The Boomer Business Owner, Charlie interviews Honorary Baby Boomer and expert graphic designer David Kadavy.
David Kadavy is a sought-after graphic designer who helps entrepreneurs and developers master the fundamentals of design.
David’s best-selling book, Design for Hackers, debuted in the top 20 on all of Amazon during its initial release.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How David grew his email list from 6,000 to 30,000 with a single promotion
- How to use the fundamentals of design to better communicate your branding message
- How to help your designer create the vision you see in your mind
- Design tips and tricks for non-designers
- “The difference between success and failure lies in how you provide value to others”
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- www.DesignForHackers.com – David’s free design course
- Design for Hackers – David’s best-selling book
- www.SmashingMagazine.com – top design blog
- The Non-Designer’s Design Book by Robin Williams
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!