On today’s episode of The Boomer Business Owner, Charlie interviews Honorary Baby Boomer and the Founder of The Pekoe Group, Amanda Pekoe.
The Pekoe Group is a theatrical creative advertising agency comprised of nimble, multi-talented marketers who help their clients make a splash across all forms of online and offline media.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How Amanda used her acting background to launch a successful theatrical creative advertising agency
- How to break up your marketing into creative and strategic components
- How to use grassroots and traditional marketing to grow your online business
- The importance of outsourcing, even when you’re scared about the associated costs
- “Businesses are built from a burning need to fulfill your passion”
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
Did you know we’re starting a brand new healthy lifestyle business coaching program?
We want to know what you’re struggling with most when it comes to your business and your life, so for a limited time you can schedule a FREE CALL with Charlie Poznek and make your voice heard.
There is NO sales pitch involved – simply The Boomer Business Owner team doing a little market research!
Sign up for your talk with Charlie by clicking here now:
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!