On today’s episode of The Boomer Business Owner, Charlie interviews honorary Baby Boomer and marketing maniac, Chase Reeves.
Through Fizzle.co, Chase has helped thousands of creative entrepreneurs find their niche online and avoid business burnout.
If you see him at the bar, be sure to ask him about a guy called Howard Gossage.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why having a good idea is not enough to succeed as a creative entrepreneur
- Why forums are better than Facebook groups for connecting with other entrepreneurs
- What millions of years of human evolution can teach us about marketing
- Why “niche-ing down” now can help you grow later
- “It’s time to make a living doing something you don’t hate”
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
Did you know we’re starting a brand new healthy lifestyle business coaching program?
We want to know what you’re struggling with most when it comes to your business and your life, so for a limited time you can schedule a FREE CALL with Charlie Poznek and make your voice heard.
There is NO sales pitch involved – simply The Boomer Business Owner team doing a little market research!
Sign up for your talk with Charlie by clicking here now:
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!