On today’s episode, Charlie interviews Honorary Baby Boomer passionate public speaking coach, Lisa Braithwaite.
Lisa helps entrepreneurs and business owners craft exciting, memorable speeches that engage their audiences and position them as industry influencers.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The importance of audience research when creating a presentation
- Why you are the face of your brand at all times
- How to find affordable public speaking training
- Why passion trumps perfection in all great speeches
- Why you don’t need to have great speaking techniques to move your audience
- “If you can tweet, you can speak in public!”
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- Audience Avenger Alliance – membership program for experienced and aspiring speakers
- www.CoachLisaB.com – Lisa’s website
- @ LisaBraithwaite – Lisa on Twitter
Did you know we’re starting a brand new healthy lifestyle business coaching program?
We want to know what you’re struggling with most when it comes to your business and your life, so for a limited time you can schedule a FREE CALL with Charlie Poznek and make your voice heard.
There is NO sales pitch involved – simply The Boomer Business Owner team doing a little market research!
Sign up for your talk with Charlie by clicking here now:
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!