On today’s episode, Charlie interviews Baby Boomer and sought-after executive coach Ed DeCosta.
Ed helps entrepreneurs and businesses achieve their goals by offering fresh perspectives and proven tactics for getting from Point A to Point B.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The importance of accountability in business growth
- How a coach functions as your “co-pilot” on your entrepreneurial journey
- How cultivating healthy habits can help you with achieving your goals
- 2 key questions to ask yourself when starting your own business
- The #1 secret to achieving your goals and both business and life
- “It’s your unique gifts that will set you apart from the competition”
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
Did you know we’re starting a brand new healthy lifestyle business coaching program?
We want to know what you’re struggling with most when it comes to your business and your life, so for a limited time you can schedule a FREE CALL with Charlie Poznek and make your voice heard.
There is NO sales pitch involved – simply The Boomer Business Owner team doing a little market research!
Sign up for your talk with Charlie by clicking here now:
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!