In today’s episode, Charlie interviews Honorary Baby Boomer, entrepreneur, and public relations expert Trevor Young.
As a marketing and PR consultant for some of the world’s top companies, Trevor has bought and sold two businesses as well as merged a third business with the biggest PR company on the planet.
Today he helps entrepreneurs and businesses big and small grow their brand visibility with content marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The definition of content marketing
- How content marketing can grow your business
- Different types of content marketing
- How to “find your voice” and infuse that voice into your branding
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- ExperMedia – social media and content marketing
- microDOMINATION by Trevor Young – download a free book sample
- TrevorYoung.me – Trevor’s PR Warrior blog
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR by David Meerman Scott
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!