In today’s episode, Charlie interviews Honorary Baby Boomer and world renowned media strategist Ryan Holiday.
As the marketing director of American Apparel, Ryan has created ad campaigns and branding strategies that crush the competition.
His techniques have been used as “what to do” case studies by companies like Google, Twitter, and Youtube, and his methods have been featured in The New York Times, Ad Age, and Fast Company.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why being safe and boring is a business death sentence
- How to take risks with your branding and marketing materials
- How to bring your business and your lifestyle in synch with each other
- The #1 way to build credibility in your niche
- “The reason most brands fail isn’t because they don’t spend money – it’s because they don’t do enough interesting stuff.”
- How to crush the competition by finding “blue ocean space”
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- The Obstacle is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph – Ryan’s book
- www.RyanHoliday.net – Ryan’s website and access to his reading list
- Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!