In today’s episode, Charlie interviews Bob Caspe, a Baby Boomer and a serial entrepreneur, having started and served as CEO and Chairman of three high technology companies over 30 years. His companies were in the medical imaging, newspaper imaging, and consumer electronics industries. Bob also taught entrepreneurship and marketing at Babson College’s MBA program for several years.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why starting an online business is not about you.
- How to increase your likelihood of success as an entrepreneur.
- “The last thing you need is validation from people who love you. What you need is validation from people who will buy the product.”
- The very first step to starting a business.
- Baby Boomers’ very helpful entrepreneurial advantage.
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- Bob’s website
- Connect with Bob through the International Entrepreneur Center
- The Challenger Sale – book by Matthew Dixon
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!