In today’s episode, Charlie interviews Toby Jenkins, an honorary Baby Boomer, the co-founder and CEO of Bluewire Media, a public speaker, and co-author of the book, Web Marketing that Works.
Toby played water polo in the 2004 Athens Olympic games, loves surfing and chess, and is a proud husband and father-to-be.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What is web marketing?
- How web marketing can appreciate in value.
- “The faster you can test something, the better.”
- Invest when you know your online business idea works.
- Some invaluable perks of running a lifestyle business.
- A crucial step to testing your online business concept.
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- Toby’s and Adam Franklin’s book – Web Marketing that Works
- Connect with Toby on Twitter
- Connect with Toby via email
- Download the 33 marketing templates associated with Toby’s book
- The Lean Startup – book by Eric Ries
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!