In today’s episode, Charlie interviews Mazarine Treyz, an honorary Baby Boomer and has created a successful online business teaching fundraising and social media. She is the author of The Wild Woman’s Guide to Fundraising and her second book is The Wild Woman’s Guide to Social Media which helps entrepreneurs who are starting from nothing to market their products and services.
Mazarine loves helping small businesses and non-profits succeed.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- An online business owner’s role in relationships.
- Start your online business at an advantage by staying in a field you have already established credibility in.
- Why entrepreneurs should intimately know their target market.
- Step-by-step guide to starting a business online.
- Start an email list from day one.
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- Mazarine’s fundraising website
- Mazarine’s social media website
- Mazarine’s book, The Wild Woman’s Guide to Fundraising
- Mazarine’s book, The Wild Woman’s Guide to Social Media
- Social Media is BS – book by B.J. Mendelson
- Convert! – book by Ben Hunt
- The One-Life Solution – book by Henry Cloud
- The Battle Between Somebodies and Nobodies – Julie Ann Wambach
- The Power of Full Engagement – Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!