In today’s episode, Charlie interviews Hillary Rubin, an honorary Baby Boomer, a spiritual life and business coach, and the creator of “The Art of Becoming a Coach Training Program.” Hillary helps her clients create lasting change to live a more soul-fulfilling life.
Hillary has been featured in the Los Angeles Times, www.DailyWorth.com, and Lady Business Radio.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to create a lifestyle business by leveraging your story and life experiences.
- Design your lifestyle – create the life that you want to live.
- A wealth of business opportunities for Baby Boomers.
- The unique advantage for Baby Boomers starting a business.
- Reframe your thinking about lifestyle design.
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!