In today’s episode, Charlie interviews acclaimed author and marketing keynote speaker Brian Carter.
With over 14 years of experience in search and social marketing, Brian is the author of three top-selling marketing books, including The Like Economy, LinkedIn for Business and Facebook Marketing.
Brian has also served as a marketing agency director and marketing consultant, and loves helping his clients build their online businesses through social media.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to use Facebook advertising to reach millions of potential customers
- The strengths and weaknesses of different kinds of Internet marketing
- Whether your business is operating within a “red ocean” or a “blue ocean” (and what that means for your pocketbook)
- How to find your personal “hedgehog concept”
- How to reach your audience with email marketing
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Brian’s email
- briancarteryeah.com – Brian’s website
- keynotespeaker.com – Brian as a keynote speaker
- Built to Last and Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Google Adwords – for finding relevant keywords
- Social Media Examiner
- MOZ for social media news and tips
- Aweber for email marketing
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!