In today’s episode, Charlie interviews the CEO of IO Creative Group, Kim Walsh Phillips.
As a speaker, author, strategist, and the head of a results-driven marketing and PR agency, Kim is a self-proclaimed tech geek obsessed with increasing her clients’ ROI (ok, the shoe obsession is a close second).
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why most PR companies can’t offer any return on investment
- Why “feel good” public relations won’t win your customers
- Why you should never ask for a sale too soon (and how to tell when it’s way too soon!)
- Why spending less money on fewer prospects will boost your overall sales
- The psychology of a sales call
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- IOCreativeGroup.com/ROI – Kim’s free training for TBBO listeners
- Mixergy marketing podcast
- The Foundation podcast – to help you build your business from scratch
- Everything is Obvious Once You Know the Answer by Duncan Watts
- Dan Kennedy – GKIC Insider’s Circle
- The 80/20 Principle by Perry Marshall
- 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Be Our Guest – the Disney Institute’s Customer Service book
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!