In today’s episode, Charlie interviews Adam Franklin, co-founder of the web marketing firm Blue Wire Media.
In addition to successfully managing a thriving marketing firm, Adam is a renowned social media speaker and author with a new book coming out in May 2014 entitled Web Marketing That Works.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why you don’t need a business background to grow a successful online business
- Why you need to be using social media for business (and how to do it)
- How small, strategic changes to your website can increase its impact in a big way
- The difference between web design, web programming, and web strategy (and why it matters for your business)
- How writing a blog post now can get your more customers in the future
- How to use social media for business
- How giving knowledge away for free can actually make you money
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- BlueWireMedia.com.au – download your free Web Strategy Planning Template
- Connect with Adam on Twitter: @franklin_adam
- Mr. Mini Movers – Michael O’Hagan, Adam’s mentor
- Skype for connecting via phone for free
- LinkedIn for professional social media
I value every review I receive. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!